Let me show you how to master social media (and traditional print/broadcast news media) to build your personal brand through thought leadership.
– 1:1 hands on training and coaching
– “Ghost Tweeting” and “Ghost Posting” on your behalf.
– WordPress blogging and content syndication set up
– Press releases and press tours
– Speaking engagement programs
– Thought leadership strategy
– Media training
Hiring a professional Social Media coach will help you get your social media campaign or event promotion started fast, with a minimum of effort — and maximize its effectiveness.
Top CEOs, public speakers, journalists, authors, musicians, event producers and celebrities trust my team to log in to their accounts and “ghost post” on their behalf — dramatically increasing their visibility and influence.
Within a few weeks, you will see a visible shift in your perceived credibility and authority. It’s a blast!
I have seen a company go from 0 to 40,000 fans in 6 weeks, or an event finally sell tickets after sales were lagging.
One of my clients got invited to the White House when she started to Tweet.
Once you see what great social media can do for you, you’ll be hooked.
If you want to nurture and grow an influential following, play on main stage or promote a product, workshop, book or event, talk to me!
Did you know….
- If you’re a CEO, celebrity or public figure you need THREE Facebook pages — not just one.
- Your Personal page is far more powerful than a Fan page — you should be very selective about who you invite in.
- You should always post in your blog first — and syndicate to social media sites — if you want to be an opinion leader.
- Blogging FIRST (instead of posting to social media) will spread your message further, save time, build your personal brand and even create a valuable asset you can monetize.
- Speaking for free at conferences, giving workshops or playing for free at festivals is one of the smartest things you can do to build your personal brand — IF you leverage it to build your following.
- Your email newsletter can reach 10x as many people if you syndicate it on social media.
- Your Fan page following can build your email list — and vice versa.
- A $150 investment can lead to 50,000 more hits to your website in 48 hours.
- A strong social media presence is the #1 asset that will help your start-up or film get funded by VCs–and help you meet them.
- 1/3 of the Women in the USA are on Pinterest — and that if your message targets women you need to be there.
- Facebook is the best way to reach A-list reporters and get press coverage.
- Twitter is the best way to meet business partners.
- LinkedIn is the best platform for thought leadership.
Move forward, into the future. I can help you make that Visibility Shift.
And we can toast your new visibility with a glass of Luddite Shiraz!
- With social media, you’re making the news, and telling your own story (visibilityshift.com)
- 3 Ways to Enhance Client Relationships with Social Media (businessbee.com)