We have successfully promoted more than 80 events with Facebook Fan pages combined with the strategy below. This includes festivals, workshops and conferences with ticket prices of up to $1500 and more than 2000 attendees.
After our initial consultation, we’ll tailor The Basic Social/Media outreach to include the following, depending on your business needs:
– Facebook Event page (building your Facebook fan page/community is necessary too if you do not have one yet.)
– Twitter page with customized “brand” — syndicated to your other social pages.
– Targeted Niche social sites ie: Wiser Earth, Architects of a New Dawn, Evolver, Elevate, YogaMates, Gaia, MySpace, Tribe.net, etc. as appropriate to your audience.
– Viral memes and infographics to announce your lineup.
– Viddy, You Tube and Vines videos
– Pinterest page development
– Instagram page development
– Online event listings on hundreds of online community event calendars like Craigslist, Eventful, Google Groups/Yahoo Groups, MySpace, Meet Up, Plancast.
– Event calendars in local newspapers, television, radio and blogs.
– List trades with targeted private email event lists.
– Email newsletter with social media integration.
– Mailing your announcement to targeted email lists of 20o,000+ conscious creatives, yoga market, etc.
– Postcard and “street team” promotions to drive traffic to your pages.
– Organize volunteers and fans to distribute your postcards at events
– Postcards and posters in relevant locations – yoga studios, festivals, etc.
– Press release (to generate links to your site) sent to targeted media outlets, calendar sections, or local or Internet radio shows, and via a social media optimized Press NewsWire Service.
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
-Branding your event page so it gets noticed
– Rewriting event page copy for keyword density and SEO
– Jazzing your page up with photos and updates to build excitement and community
– Inviting in our exclusive list of influencers, press, event producers, DJs, promoters and musicians to help get the buzz going.- Monitoring your feedback and coverage.
– Facebook, Google + and LinkedIn group cross pollination, cross tagging and cross promotion
LIVE EVENT COVERAGE
– Live Tweeting, Instagramming and posting from your event to build excitement and last minute sales
- Facebook puts limits on event invites (insidefacebook.com)