Feather earrings, feathered hats and elaborate feathered hairpieces were spotted in the underground Burning Man/Symbiosis/neo-tribal scene for about the last 2 years and have now surfaced in the film Avatar and even in retail stores. It’s interesting to see how quickly trends are bubbling up into the mass market in today’s age of the Internet and social media. It takes more effort to stay on the edge and keep a trend underground in a day when the edge quickly receives global attention in Flickr or a You Tube video.
The underground tribal feather earring swims up stream, goes mainstream.
A writer, content marketer, publicist and event promoter, I have been helping visionary entrepreneurs and event producers get the attention they deserve for over 30 years.
What can I do to help you shift your visibility to the next level?
- Stop telling me you’re going to fail! It’s time for the “consciousness” community to shift to an abundance mindset.
- Is your event affected by the non-committal “California Syndrome”?
- How to get 3,000 “likes” on your Facebook post.
- 10 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Social Media
- 22 steps to double your website traffic and lead generation.
Leave a Reply