Remembering Windows 1.0 — 29 years ago today.
Windows was launched on November 20, 1985. On a floppy disk. You had to get another floppy disk mailed to you in order to fix the bugs. It was not dazzling — but I kind of knew I was witnessing history — the first graphical interface for PCs. Before that it was all just green… Continue reading
8 free (or cheap) ways to give your web branding a new look for the New Year
Originally posted on Giselle Bisson Visibility Shift: Start the new year with a fresh new look for your personal brand. This down time between Christmas and the first week of the New Year is a perfect opportunity to give your personal branding a lift and start the New Year with a fresh image. Here are… Continue reading
A writer, content marketer, publicist and event promoter, I have been helping visionary entrepreneurs and event producers get the attention they deserve for over 30 years.
What can I do to help you shift your visibility to the next level?
- Stop telling me you’re going to fail! It’s time for the “consciousness” community to shift to an abundance mindset.
- Is your event affected by the non-committal “California Syndrome”?
- How to get 3,000 “likes” on your Facebook post.
- 10 Tips for Spring Cleaning Your Social Media
- 22 steps to double your website traffic and lead generation.