Do you need a social media coach?
Just because billions of people use it, it doesn’t mean you can go it alone on Facebook. (Billions of people use sinks too, and that’s why we have plumbers.) Setting up several integrated social media pages (You Tube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest) is like simultaneously building and maintaining several websites — each with a total different user interface and its own puzzling landscape of rules.
You need help!
Most if the “tips and tricks” to maximizing Facebook and social media haven’t been revealed. And they change constantly–almost every day.
To say the least, it’s frustrating and time consuming.
That’s why hiring a professional Social Media coach like me can help you get your social media campaign or event promotion started fast, with a minimum of effort — and maximize its effectiveness.
I can show you the tips and tricks and demystify the constantly-changing landscape of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn — and show you how to dramatically increase your presence, often in the matter of a few hours. Within a few weeks, you will see a dramatic increase in your perceived credibility and authority. This can have dramatic results that in my experience, exceed what I can accomplish with traditional PR. However, it is. beast to integrate social media with your complete marketing and branding strategy and start well in advance of your product launch.
I currently maintain or administer more than a dozen pages on social networks, reaching 40,000+ of the world’s most creative, visionary, influential and connected people.
If you want to nurture and grow an influential following on Twitter or Facebook, or promote a product or event, talk to me!
Move forward, into the future. I can help you make that Visibility Shift.
SOCIAL MEDIA QUICK START SYNDICATION PACKAGE:
Our Social/Media package combines the best of both worlds:
1. Social media — the story you tell.
2. News media — the story they tell about you.
Everything will be linked so the content you generate and the stories you tell are syndicated. That means you only update Facebook and everything else automatically updates simultaneously.
After our initial consultation, I’ll tailor The Basic Social/Media Quick Start Package usually includes the following, depending on your needs:
- Social Media Branding – a consistent graphic look/feel and tagline for all of your social media pages.
- WordPress blog/webpage. This is a must!
- Buffer – set up so all of your pages can be updated on a schedule.
- Press release (to generate links to your site) sent to 10 targeted media outlets or via a Press Wire Service.
- Twitter page. This is a must!
- Facebook personal, fan or event page depending on needs.
- Pinterest page set up and training.
- Google + and Gmail account.
- Targeted niche social sites for your industry.
- Google Groups/Yahoo Groups or Meet Up as appropriate.
- social media integration for your website (ie: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc feeding into and from your site.)
- online store via Shopify, Amazon, Ebay or Etsy.
- posting and updating your pages for you.
- social media community building – that is, getting fans to go to your pages. Not an easy feat unless you know the tricks I know.
- Monitoring your feedback and coverage.
* Hosting services, graphic design additional.
Basic Social Event Promotion Package
Tailored for musicians, festivals, conferences, events and workshops in the green/eco/healing arts/conscious/creative market.
After our initial consultation, we’ll tailor The Basic Social/Media to include the following, depending on your business needs:
- Facebook Event page (building your Facebook fan page/community is necessary too if you do not have one yet.)
- Online ticketing service event page.
- Postcard and “street team” promotions to drive traffic to your pages.
- Press release (to generate links to your site) sent to targeted media outlets, calendar sections, or local or Internet radio shows, and via a social media optimized Press NewsWire Service.
- Twitter page with customized “look.”
- Targeted Niche social sites ie: Wiser Earth, Architects of a New Dawn, Evolver, Elevate, YogaMates, Gaia, MySpace, Tribe.net, etc. as appropriate to your audience.
- Online event listings on hundreds of online community event calendars like Craigslist, Eventful, Google Groups/Yahoo Groups, MySpace, Meet Up, Plancast.
- Event calendars in local newspapers, television, radio and blogs.
- List trades with targeted private email event lists.
- Monitoring your feedback and coverage.
- Mailing your announcement to our lists of 20o,000+ conscious creatives.
- Facebook and LinkedIn group cross polination
- With social media, you’re making the news, and telling your own story (visibilityshift.com)
- Your Facebook, Twitter popularity may land you a job (ibnlive.in.com)
- Focused How-to’s For Entrepreneurs and Authors Help Answer Often Asked Questions About Social Media and Marketing (prweb.com)
- Marketing to the Connected Generation through Social Media (slideshare.net)