An engaging storyteller — in print or on stage. Giselle tells it like it is.
Giselle simplifies complex topics, demystifies technology and cuts through the hype surrounding Internet marketing, startup marketing and transformational branding.
She is available for speaking engagements, training sessions and workshops.
Giselle speaks about social media and internet promotion at trade shows, meetings and conferences and has been quoted or featured as a marketing expert in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Silicon Valley Metro, Salon and more.
Not your usual stodgy “corporate” speaker, Giselle trained as a performance artist and storyteller, and has performed on stage at events like: Porchlight, Tell It On Tuesday, the Sierra Storytelling Festival and studied with performance artist Rebecca Fisher and the Renegade Women performance troupe. She is a regular, year after year, telling stories on the main stage at Burning Man.
She is frank, funny and will demystify and reveal the secrets, tips and tweaks of social media to your audience.
- 30-60-90 minute keynote
- 60-120 breakout session
- 3 hour social marketing training/seminar
- Full-day Social Media Immersion
- 2-3 day on-site Social Media Training
- 2 hour traditional (print/TV/radio) media training
- 1:1 hands-on Twitter or Facebook training session for busy CEOs
- Online Visibility: Increase Yours By Using the Networks of Those Who Already Have It
- Facebook Power Secrets: My Stealth Tips and Tricks for Organic Reach that Facebook Doesn’t Want You To Know
- How to Crowdfund your film on Kickstarter or IndieGoGo with Social Media
- How to Syndicate your Content with a Single Tweet: Save time, tweet more, build influence.
- How to win friends and influence people. (With social media.)
- Brand You: Build your personal brand with social media and PR.
- Mindful Marketing: How to promote your event to the LOHAS, Sustainable, Green and Transformational Consumer with Authenticity and Soul
- How to sell out your conference, festival or event.
- Leveraging the Self Organizing Organism — or How We Got 20 Million People to Simultaneously Watch a Candle Ceremony on the Internet.
- Seven Lame, Business-Killing Excuses for Avoiding Social Media.
- Social Media Without Tears: Crisis Management Horror Stories and How to Avoid Them
- Using NVC (non violent communication) Techniques for Dealing with Internet Trolls and Chronic Complainers.